Brainfuse VetNow now available!
We are pleased to announce the launch of Brainfuse VetNow™ - support for your community's veterans and their families with navigating the VA bureaucracy, providing academic tutoring, and employment transition assistance. VetNow™ will be available to all patrons from any computer or mobile device beginning July 14, 2022. To access VetNow™, please visit the "Community Resources" page of the library's website.
VetNow includes the following features:
LIVE ONLINE NAVIGATORS: VetNow™ Navigators are trained to help veterans and families connect with valuable benefits and resources:
· Answer questions related to beneﬁts eligibility
· Refer patrons to applicable community resources for housing, healthcare and education beneﬁts
· Assist patrons with locating accredited claims agents
JOB TOOLS: Designed to help with all stages of the job hunting process, the VetNow™ Job Tools feature career coaching, expert resume assistance, live interview preparation, and more. With the Job Tools patrons are able to:
· Use the career resources to discover their best career ﬁt based on education, experience, and personality
· Search for a job with nationwide and local resources
· Download template for the most common resume types
· Receive resume and cover letter assistance from trained experts
· Brush up on interview techniques or get live online interview practice from trained job coaches
COLLEGE SKILLS: Users build academic skills and prepare for college with VetNow™'s array of tools, including:
· Interaction with live tutors in a wide range of college level subjects
· Live skills tutoring and an extensive library of lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests including SAT, ACT, TEAS, HESI, GRE, GMAT and more
· Live or asynchronous expert analysis of writing, complete with constructive comments
· Asynchronous 24/7 help with academic questions
· Live help for language learners
· Create and share ﬂashcards, tests, and educational games
Brainfuse is one of the nation's leading online tutoring providers, serving a diversified client base of libraries, school districts and colleges/universities for over 18 years. With Brainfuse, users receive real-time tutoring from instructors via our proprietary online classroom. We serve hundreds of library systems throughout the country, including the New Mexico State Library, the Suffolk Cooperative Library System, the San Francisco Public Library, the Sacramento Public Library, The Free Library of Philadelphia, and North America's largest homework help program through the Chicago Public Library. For more information about Brainfuse services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.