The online catalog is available for your use from any Internet capable device in the library, at home, or anywhere. There are two primary capabilities: Searching for a book, a DVD, or Book on CD, and managing your library account.
Please visit our online catalog at: https://catoosa.biblionix.com
Create an account:
– Click on the link above.
– Type your full library card number in the top (card number) box
– Type your area code and phone number in the box underneath your library card number (no spaces or dashes)
Congratulations! You now have access to our catalog.
To place a hold on an item:
– Login to your account
– Click on the My Account icon
– Search for an item
– Select the item
– Click Reserve this item or Bookmark it to save for future reference.
– A window will pop up. Select how you want to be notified when your reserve is ready.
To view the items you have out, renew, cancel holds or view your history or bookmarks:
– Select Account Info to change your account information
– Select Notifications to change your notification setting
– Select Bookmarks to view book you have tagged to read
– Select History to see a list of books you have read
– Select Items Out/Renewals to view a list of materials currently checked out to you
– Select Reserves/Requests to view a list of materials you have on hold and their status
– Have some favorite authors? Arrange to receive new books by selected authors automatically.
– Going out of town? You can defer your reserves until you get back.
– Is the library missing something? You can request that we purchase it or borrow it from another library (Interlibrary Loan / ILL).