Getting a library card is easy!
Free library service is available to the following:
- Residents of the city of Catoosa
- Residents of Rogers County
- Those persons residing in the Catoosa Public School District
- Those persons employed by or attending school in the Catoosa School District
- Those persons employed within the Catoosa sales tax area
Library cards will be issued to applicants as follows:
- Applicants must present proper identification.
- Applicants must provide proof of physical address. (This can be done by showing a voter registration, or current utility bill, etc.)
- Applications must be filled out at the library.
Non-Resident library card applicants:
- Non-resident applicants, other than the above, will be charged $20.00 for a library card that will be valid for one year.
- One-dollar ($1.00) will be charged for a lost or damaged library card.